The Little Book of Miro
225,00 TL (KDV Dahil)
Kargoya verilme süresi: 1 - 5 İş Günü
Ürün temini hakkında bizimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.
Yazar: Constance Rubini
Cilt tipi: Karton Kapak
One of the most significant Spanish painters of the twentieth century, Miró moved from an early style influenced by Fauvism and Cubism to develop his own unique artistic signature, characterized by abstract, challenging pictograms. The Little Book of Miró provides a detailed and thoughtful guide to the life and works of this superb artist, including a full biographical introduction, seventy thematic entries on various aspects of Miró's life and work, color reproductions of his most significant paintings, as well as an excellent chronology and bibliography.
Flammarion presents its series of informative, richly illustrated guides, covering lifestyle and cultural topics. Find out everything you want to know about your favorite subject in one handy volume.
• Unique thematic treatment with extensive use of key words and cross-referencing
• Over 70 alphabetically organized bite-sized entries in every title
• Attractive slimline format
• 100 color illustrations
• Summaries of key facts and dates in easy-reference tables
• Exclusive buyer's guide or list of useful addresses to find out more
12 x 22 cm