YAS 2 - Marmara Araştırmaları Sempozyum Bildirileri
Yayınevi: Ege Yayınları
200,00 TL (KDV Dahil)
FİYATI DÜŞTÜ ! 10% oranında (20,00 TL) kazançlısınız.
Kargoya verilme süresi: 1 - 5 İş Günü
Yazar: Burcu Erciyas
Cilt tipi: Karton Kapak
The second of the mini graduate symposium series organized by the Graduate Program in Settlement Archaeology of the Middle East Technical University was held on April 27th, 2007 at the Middle East Technical University. Studies on the archaeology, history, art history and geography of the Marmara Region were presented at this symposium which also provided a great opportunity to publish the second of the Settlement Archaeology Series. The symposium was not only incredibly diverse in terms of subject matter, but also the papers extended over a very long period of time.
The Graduate Program in Settlement Archaeology will continue organizing and publishing these symposia bilingually in order to continue and increase exchange of ideas and data among young scholars in a dynamic atmosphere and hopefully encourage more graduate symposia in Turkey. In this way, the program hopes to foster self confidence in young scientists and emphasize the universality of scientific data.
- Özdoğan, Eylem / The Development Of The First Farming Village Communities In The Marmara Region
- Turan, Dilek / Hellenistic Ceramics Of Menekşe Çatağı
- Hale Güney / Minting Coins In Nicomedia (Izmit) And Coins Of The City During The Roman Period
- Üçer Karababa, Idil / Architectural Language of Capitalness: A Re-evaluation of the Capitalness of Constantinople
- Özügül, Ayşın / The Doorframes In Late Antique Period Buildings In Istanbul And Its Hinterland
- Günşıl Kiliç / The Ancient History Of The Gallipoli Peninsula
- Selma Akay Ertürk / Agricultural Life Of Bursa Plain And Its Environment 139
Türkçe / İngilizce
19,50 x 27,50 cm